To naturally cover and subtly darken greying or white hair. Mixing with graphite lets other RefectoCil colours show a cooler tone. For timeless styles!
- Dark grey lashes and brows!
- Mixable with all 8 RefectoCil tints for cool colour accents
- Recommended also for men who wish for naturally emphasized eyes
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with our oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use RefectoCil Saline Solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips & Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Brow has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
REFECTOCIL Graceful Graphite!
POLICY AND REFUND POLICY
All sales are final, no refund or exchanges. All LASHGOD products are kept in a sterile sanitary environment at the perfect temperature and humidity for the best function. Please ensure all of your products are ordered correctly, we are only able to make changes to parcels before they are shipped out, we are not able to accept any product back after it has left our facility! Client safety and product hygiene is our priority.
All items are carefully inspected prior to leaving LASHGOD's warehouse. Damage occurring in transit is the responsibility of the carrier and goods must be examined upon receipt and noted on the bill of lading.